Your Favorite Food?

This is quite a random topic. I want to know what us composers love to eat!

Personally, I LOVE pizza. That is my unhealthy food of choice.

If I want to be healthy, I cannot resist a Subway Sandwich.

What do you composers love eating?

3 Likes

Haha, every random topic is allowed in this section (as long as everyone respects the rules of conduct of course). :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite food, is called “plankstek” in Swedish. It’s tender beef with mashed potatos and tomatos and some cheese on top, baked in the oven on a wooden plank. It does take quite a bit of work to cook so I do it very rarely, but man it’s awesome food! :wink:

Here’s a picture I found on Google:

plankstek

PS. I took the liberty of editing your title so everyone sees this is an open section :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! That looks delicious!!

I definitely would like to try that some time. You can never go wrong with steak and potatoes!

1 Like

In the words of the Descendents,
I like food - food tastes good
I love most things as long as there’s a nice hot chilli sauce to go with it. Something like Bhut jolokia.
I love noodles, especially with… that’s right
Bhut jolikia !
There’s a video on YouTube of me eating a couple of raw Bhut jolikia- but YouTube took the sound off because there was a stranglers song playing in the background- otherwise you would have been able to hear me make noises like a pained animal.

I also can not go without Henderson’s Relish. Made in Sheffield-uk. It goes well with any food.
But not ice cream

1 Like

This is one of the best questions, as a Mexican I can’t resist some delicious tacos with guacamole and roasted onion, with a freeze Coca Cola in glass bottle

1 Like

I love pizza, but mexican food is a close 2nd. I can go out for mexican any day of the week!!

Can’t beat a Marmite and cheddar cheese sandwich! haha though a home cooked spaghetti Bolognese is also a treat,

No doubt, Pizza for me!

I imagine one day having a big mansion, big kitchen with a traditional clay pizza oven in the middle. Of course all that money will be made with music!

1 Like

Carbonara… or chocolate… do we have to pick just one?
When making music it’s green tea though