Winner - Sad Music Contest

Congratulations Fredrik Danielsson @Fredrik

Your composition was voted the winner of this music contest. :slight_smile:

Winning Music Composition:

Top 3 Entries are featured on the Professional Composers website here.

11 Likes

Congratulations @Fredrik

1 Like

Thank you who listened and voted very glad you liked it. I hope to see many contributions next month must say nostalgic is an interesting topic. And Ennio Morricone is one of my favourites. See you all there.

4 Likes

Beautiful and expresive piece by @Fredrik
CONGRATS :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Really hard to compete with such a huge talented composers. It makes us work harder, learn, and take out the best of us. Thanks to all the participants for sharing this activity. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’ve been too busy this month to contribute, this composition would be great in a late 1930s to mid 40s wartime film based in Eastern Europe. As a Brit I grew up watching many WWII films, it was the tragedy of my parents generation and still evoked strong feelings of sadness and loss on all sides. I love the choice of the instrumental soloists, I am a lover of bells in compositions but for me the final bell is out of character with the rest of the emotional pull of the piece and could be left out without affecting the composition. Lovely composition, well done.

3 Likes

Thanks for the words and the feedback. I have a love for older music and there’s a lot of it from Britain. As a child I loved some English songs sung by our Jussi Björling. Love to hear the contributions next month.

2 Likes

Congratz!!!

3 Likes

Really good work Fredrik. Has that nice extra level of sophistication. Sad music is NOT easy to do well.

3 Likes

Congratulations!!

2 Likes