Winner - Fantasy Music Contest

Congratulations Mike Heimburger @HeimburgerMusic

Your composition was voted the winner of this music contest. :slight_smile:

Here is the article where the Top 3 compositions are featured:

Winning Music Composition:

7 Likes

Very well deserved, @HeimburgerMusic , congratulations! :smiley: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And thank you so much, @Mikael for hosting the competition! Although I didn’t win it, it was a very big success for me as it pushed me to try out something different than usual which went surprisingly well. :smiley:

3 Likes

Congratulation Mike, great composition !!

I am very happy to have finished third, for me it was a very welcome surprise !!

I like these contests, thanks again Mikael for this opportunities, cause we learn a lot from all these great composers and their advice!!!

Thanks all
:grinning:

3 Likes

Good job @HeimburgerMusic . You reached the top. Very hard competition this month. CONGRATULATIONS.
Hey @Mikael we’re hungry for the next one. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Congratulations! A great piece and frankly I learned a lot just from listening to your submission. Thanks for your participation in the group.

1 Like

Are you sure you want another competition this month? I don’t know about you but with Christmas coming up I am going to have a hard time focusing on writing another piece! LOL

1 Like

Is my first december in the forum. Does It usually stop this month? Why not composing a christmas carol?:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’d love to hear you compose a Christmas carol even if there is no contest!

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you very much! There were so many good compositions, I’m really honored. I love how these competitions push me to try new things. And listening to the other pieces is very inspiring too. Thank you again!

3 Likes

I was thinking of trying to arrange a Christmas medley this month anyway. I don’t know if I’ll have time to do it. All depends how much longer my current project takes. But if it’s a competition I might just try to push it.

1 Like

Well done @HeimburgerMusic great work!

Sorry I missed this one. Always so busy recently!

1 Like

Congrats Mike and everyone else. There were some excellent pieces for this one and as usual, so hard to chose.

I think it would be fun if everyone did a Christmas piece, even if it’s not a contest. I just put up one of my own as I thought it would be a nice change and bring a little normalcy and fun to an otherwise crappy year.

3 Likes