What do you think about HBO Spitfire Results?

Nothing to add here!
But why is nobody talking about the 5 Runners Up. I think they did a great job too. And all of them match the core idea of a usable score.
On the other hand, creating these 8bit sounds is not that easy, and that is why he has my full respect. I was struggeling many hours to get a Bass, Kick, and a Meldody line with only Pulse Square and Triangle Sounds…
@Mikael We should do some 8bit contest :smiley: just for fun haha :slight_smile:

Sincerely, I think this controversy is lasting too much. They created a contest, they chose. Their game, their rules. :clap: :clap: :clap: Is it fair? It is life. It happens everyday. Turn the page.
There is a tweeter angryness stench that rains over all the internet (except this forum jejeje).

6 Likes

100% truth my friend!

Don’t let it pass by… PLEASE… remember it and don’t forget it WHY you ask??? They might think twice to repeat that nonsense It was insulting a slap in the face to all the composers who work hard to produce a composition that relate to the SCENE… It was not a COMEDY it was a ACTION SCENE…What a bunch of clowns … Spitfire contest…never again. I will never buy NOTHING from them that is FINAL. I you still angry… RIchard … YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Most composers take the contest seriously they participate to win or for experience but not to be ridicule… I am still fu…k mad at those imbecile… Also to the GURU ZIMMER who thinks that we should shut up and be slap in the face because they are the BOSSS what a ass hole I would NEVER work with a LEADER that is all mighty … no intimidation… will be accepted in my HOUSE