Way to transmit MIDI long distance over the internet

Hello guys!

I am here with a rather strange question, but I got a case that requires special attention. I am working over the internet with a team in Germany, and we are working on some MIDI heavy projects. We’ve found a way to transmit high quality audio over the internet, but seeking the same option for MIDI.

Have you ever stumbled upon a solution that transmits MIDI over the internet? I am aware of the latency introduced, but that’s not an issue we are looking at the moment.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Ven

I’ve not seen an application…and surprised there isn’t one … but as the internet dynamically selects it’s routing based on traffic congestion … the latency can be all over the place … I worked on an HD wireless video solution as well as private WAN and even with the tech we were working with ( military grade hardware) we still experienced huge delays with buffering …but im curious about this too …

I’ve no personal experience with it, but have you checked this out:

Seems to offer what you’re after, I think? It’s a bit limited though, so might not have enough capacity for you, depending what your project is.