Vento - This Woodwinds Library is very Different

This Woodwinds Library is very Different! :slight_smile:
In its own way I would even say EPIC, even though it sounds strange to say about woodwinds! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Woodwinds are underrated! :slight_smile:

Incredible library, and as always with Heavyocity, the sound design part is awesome, making it easy to get great results by just tweaking presets.

2 Likes

Yes, and I am going to get Infinite Woodwinds soon too. I don’t have enough woodwind alternatives atm to be honest.

1 Like

I love woodwinds, they are so voluminous. They just come behind French Horns in my personal instrument favorite list :slight_smile:
These are very expensive btw.

1 Like

Well, I personally only gravitate towards the high end libraries, where everything is expensive. Check out Berlin series by Orchestral Tools for example! :wink:

I remember the first high end orchestral library I bought back in 2008 or something was Symphobia. I paid 850 euros. Being a composer is expensive if you want to keep up with the software and technology :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes I know, and I think if you are in the business you also need to have these big libraries. But you have to be careful, where your return on invest is. If new libraries (or new gear) don’t get a break even point you will lose money, and I’m not sure if thats good as a composer.

1 Like

Indeed either you aim for ROI, or you treat it as an expensive hobby. I know that there are young (mostly girls) who pay 4000 Euros per year on their hobby “horses”. Life is expensive! :wink:

haha true, you should start playing golf (if your back stops hurting) then you see what an expensive hobby is :slight_smile:
100€ every weekend for tournaments, new clubs, balls, greenfees … :slight_smile:

is there a percentage in the business on how much money should you spend for new stuff, depending on what you earn from it?

Oh man, golf is expensive for sure. And don’t get me started on all those people who are into “sailing life”. Here in Sweden we have like only a few months you can use your boat since our summer is short. Still they pay sooooo much money for everything in that “sea lifestyle” haha.

Well I guess for any business you always need to just keep track of your finances very carefully so you do not overspend. Or god forbid go into debt, which seems to be way to normal these days! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like