Vento - Modern Woodwinds (Heavyocity)

So Heavyocity just announced Vento - Modern Woodwinds. I am glad they decided to make the trio complete, even hoping they will do a modern percussion as a sequel to Damage :slight_smile:

Your thoughts on Vento Modern Woodwinds?

2 Likes

Interesting… As someone always reminding people to use woodwinds in orchestration, I should of course grab this, as I (finally!) have the other two. :wink:

Seriously, though, as I’m going more into hybrid and electronic stuff, but still want a touch of those orchestral textures to warm things up, this might come in useful. Heavyocity sound design tends to be top notch, so this may well be worth it, even though I have plenty of “normal” woodwinds and sound design tools. I’m hearing some seriously nice hybrid textures in the videos…

1 Like

No legato or vibrato though…so this is definitely a hybrid focused product.

1 Like

I think, it is as always with heavyocity an awesome product, as all the other libraries of Heavyocity.
I listened to the overview and I put it on my wishlist. I believe goog woodwind VST soft
is very difficult to get. Often enough I am not satisfied with the sound of some woodwindinstruments. In VST INstruments soft The bassoon or the clarinets sounds very different and not natural for me. Sometimes it is really dispointing.

Greetings
Klaus Ferretti

2 Likes

Yeah, same as the others in that regard, I think. That’s why I didn’t grab them earlier, as I was more focused on the traditional orchestra. I’m thinking of them as covering that organic gray zone between the orchestra and pure synthesis.

1 Like