Share your YouTube Channel in this thread

Loved the THX Trombone version! :smiley:
I assume you use a green screen? Was it hard to setup and get good results?

Haha thanks!! Yes I use a green screen. It’s tricky, getting even light and especially dealing with green reflections off my trombones. I still don’t have a perfect setup but I’m always working on it… someday maybe I’ll get it right! :joy:

1 Like

I have been considering getting that “Elgato Green Screen” because it’s wrinkle free. But my studio (aka extra room in my apartment) is tiny so I’m not sure. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah yes, I can imagine reflections is a big issue haha.

Btw, I especially love the trombone for the amazing glissandos you can do! I long for the day when software instruments can give me measured glissandi (not sure that is the correct term). I love bends and “gliding” into the notes, like you do all the time on guitar etc. I want to do that, but on an entire orchestra (well at least the instruments that actually can glide between notes). :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings!

All of my releases can be found through this channel. I don’t aim any particular style. Doing what’s the most enjoyable at the certain space and time

edit: typos

Okay, here we go :smiley:

There are no big plans for this channel. I do what I feel is right. Sometimes creatives have to improvise :wink:

See you there!
Alexey

2 Likes

My moods and inspiration vary and my eclectic orchestral music on my youtube channel reflects that. I often find and edit video of modern dance and ice dancing that works with my music. I’ve been fortunate and had the great pleasure of having my music danced to - a total thrill. Now if I could find a choreographer to work with like Copeland and Bernstein did, I’d be in musical heaven.

2 Likes

Evan Tate Music
I make videos on jazz improvisation and saxophone technique.

2 Likes

New comer to this site … this is my YouTube channel I post videos that I make for dance track I produce… mostly tech trance melodic type genre

Jim Lutz, as a photographer, I have found a fairly inexpensive computer program for dealing with the green screen and the reflections it can cause. The program I use is PhotoKey 8 Pro. You can find it online. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Ooh, thanks! I’ll check that out.

hello composers
here is my little youtube channel
there is some works on trailler, challenge, contest and other

thanks for visiting,liking, subscribing if you want

1 Like

wow there is a lot of impressing , amazing and awsome works
i have subscribe to all of your channel and ring the ring the bell for each of them
thanks a lot

I use this channel in the hope it will encourage more Pond5 sales.

Hello everyone, please check out my youtube channel