Share your YouTube Channel in this thread

Hello Music Composers, let’s share our YouTube Channels in this thread. And make sure to add a short description on what types of videos you share on your YouTube channel! :smiley:

My YouTube Channel - Mikael Baggström

• I make videos with Music, Education, Motivation, Vlogs, Tutorials, Plugin/Library reviews etc.

Now share your YouTube channel! :blush:

5 Likes

Hello everyone,
I have a channel. I upload all my music to this site.

3 Likes

John Warwick - Singer/songwriter, get into composing

5 Likes

John, I like your channel description. :smile:

3 Likes

I post all my finished compositions here, some original, some covers. For now it’s my personal portfolio. Eventually I’d like to do some educational content too.

4 Likes

Hi all,

I use my YouTube channel to upload all of my musical projects…the type of projects depends on the inspirational mood. :smirk:

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

KJ Art, Images & Sounds - following the mind of creativity

4 Likes

Thanks Mike :grinning:

Hi all,
like many of us, I use my youtube channel as a portfolio to show my compositions.
I hope that the music I compose is liked and listened to relax or distract from everyday stress.

Thanks to everyone who wants to subscribe and listen to my music

1 Like

Hi everybody!
Pleased to be here. Thank you Mikael to start this new topic. I can share my link to my TouTube Channel. I post my recent Music for Film compositions, some short films I have composed the original soundtrack, and some original music compositions I have composed recently for piano. Thank you in advanced for your time and attention. Hopefully you will fin it enjoyable.

Eduardo Ememusit YouTube Channel

Kind regards!
Eduardo.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike for providing us with a new space for a little self-promotion :slight_smile:

Here’s my channel. Feel free to like the videos, subscribe and do all the other things people do there (except reporting it, that wouldn’t be very nice) :smiley:

2 Likes

Here is my YouTube Channel. I use it to showcase my compositions, which cover a wide range of styles and genres. I’d like to think there is a common thread of ‘me’ throughout all of them, but in any case, I don’t think in genres: I listen to a lot of different music, and so I create a lot of different styles of music. I hope you find something there you enjoy!

1 Like

Fantastic work!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Hi all, here is my YT channel. I upload any kind of music in a great variety of genres, and I’m focusing more and more on orchestral composition. My next upload will be my first ever waltz!

2 Likes

My channel was set up during Lockdown last year for guitarists to practise soloing to

3 Likes

Hi,

I use my YouTube channel as portfolio and put my music “out there”. I do orchestral hybrids most of the time, sometimes I like to do just synths and piano.

1 Like

Me making music. Usually on the iPad. Sometimes family stuff. LOL. Enjoy!

I make music, usually with my trombones: https://YouTube.com/jimlutzmusic

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hi, I use YouTube to put not just my music but I try to add some visual interest, sometimes with my own photography, or video montage / trailer + my own music.
I compose mainly orchestral hybrid, dark and somewhat agressive tracks, hybrid metal, and Trance / electronic music. Oh and some emotional and calm songs too. I like energetic and melodic music mostly.

Some film scoring competitions are there too, like Westworld and Scorelief.

Enjoy!

1 Like