Reaction for maybe your first reaction video?

Hey Mike, Hope you’ve been doing well, How would this music be for your first reaction, for me it has elements of epic music and modern beats. Can’t wait to hear further and deeper insights on it.

Your sincere student,
Sam

2 Likes

Thank you Samuel,
I might not do 100% music reaction videos like Alex Moukala does. But I think some sort of mix between reaction and analysis to show the “music secrets” from my analysis of famous movie and video game themes that I love. Thank you for suggesting this one btw, I have not heard it before. I liked it btw! :slight_smile:

I am preparing a list of famous themes, and will then make a community poll post on my YouTube channel.

I will take suggestions later, but I will start with some of the most iconic themes, because it is an easier way for me to get started with this new video series! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its from a newly released korean series that just ended. Attracting newer demographics wouldn’t be so bad. And you’re welcome. And sure, it would be lovely to have a poll. Looking ahead to it.

1 Like

Thank you, are you from Korea yourself btw? :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, im from india.:grin: I just have a love for theme music. It started way back when i started liking a pacific rim theme music from ramin djawadi when i was in high school. Never looked back since then. I like collecting music from all over. No matter where they are from. Whether they are from anime, movies, tv series, video games.There isn’t a show without a theme music. Theme music sets the mood of the scene. A show wouldn’t be a show without it. Its like its soul. I dreamed of making one too. I thought it would forever be a dream until i found your classes. Then i realized, “Rather being conceited that you know a bit and lamenting about it because you dnt have the basics, its better to learn something than nothing at all.” Thats how i began. Btw, a self created quote while listening to your classes. After learning at your classes. I now pay more attention to music. Thats why i reccommended this to you. This one has kind of a unique and modern vibe to it. Epic music meets trap music kind of feel.

1 Like

I love Ramin Djawadi too, one of my favorite composers! :smiley:
That main motif in Pacific Rim is so awesome!

1 Like

I know right? I listened to all of them. For the sad one, i loved mako’s theme the best. Also, i would like to specially mention zack hemsey, most underrated composer ever. My fav one of him would be ‘The Way’ Intrumental. I always like to listen to it when im down from time to time.

1 Like

Have you listened to it?
Here it is

1 Like

1 Like for Korean morgan Freeman. :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, korean morgan freeman? Did i miss the joke? :smile:

That guy looks a little like the (younger) Korean version of Morgan Freeman… if you squint your eyes and take a few step back from the screen… haha :smiley:
image image

1 Like

Ooh. Noice :grin:. Haha… I see.

1 Like