Nuevo Espana Redux

Genre/Style: Oh, just a collage of all sorts of things, a little Orff, a little Richie Blackmore’s Rainbow, a little gypsy, a lot of me, etc.

Creative Vision for the Track: This is a redo of an old composition of mine from 2009 originally called New Spain. Totally reworked and elaborated some. Fairly simple motif that gets expanded through both macro and micro levels. A lot of Bruckner in your face orchestration. Just throwing in a lot and tossing the musical salad.

Composition Details (Tempo, Key, Main Chords etc): This is an a minor thing - spanish style turnaround in melody and underlying chord progression. Tempo is 90 bpm - fairly punchy throughout

Main Instruments used: Geesh, a lot - NI Orchestras, Arturia Synths, UJAM and Apple Drums, percussion loops, real guitars and real bass (although my chops are really rusty), some output arcade voices, and more…

Hope you enjoy

3 Likes

New Nuevo Flamenco rock! Love it! It really is a mishmash of all kinds of stuff, but that Spanish sound is always there. Great job Stuart!