New releases: Fission A for Kontakt 6 and Fission B for Omnisphere 2

Fission A is a new library for Kontakt 6 and is inspired by works of Hildur Guðnadóttir and specially her soundtrack for the outstanding HBO serie Chernobyl.
Fission B a new soundset for Omnisphere 2. Both use the same soundsources, but are meant to be complimentary.

Ever since watching the first minutes of the Chernobyl serie I was drawn to its sound universe and I started recording and creating sounds for a project inspired by this. Now a few months further this has resulted in the Fission A and B libraries. I created 200 soundsources from recordings of an old cello, a bassoon, some flutes, a few bass guitars, a piano, from my guitars, from field recordings and sounds that I created within various synths. I mangled all the sounds to create a dark atmosphere.

Fission A contains 200 soundsources, 200+ snapshots and is 4.7 GB in size and requires the Full Version of Kontakt 6
Now available for €39.95 (MSRP is €55.00)

Fission B for Omnisphere 2 contains 100 presets, 118 soundsources and requires Omnisphere 2.6
Now available for €19.95 (MSRP is €24.95)

If you want to order them as bundle, add both products to the cart use the coupon FISSIONBUNDLE to receive an additional 15% discount.

Fission A Walkthrough

Fission B Walkthrough