New Composition : Hexatronik

Hello all
here is my last composition using my synths ( roland system 8, korg wavestate, behringer MS1 + digital delay) and a lot of vst (juno6, TR606, minipop, analog lab from arturia, strings pad, drone, )
tempo is 120bpm, no key it is a pentatonic scale
thanks for listening

2 Likes

is that your voice that you did manipulation on? definitely has a kraftwerk sound

no it is not my voice, it is a preset of the new vocoder in the analog lab from arturia

Florent, This is very much outside of what I would normally listen to. I will have to be honest and say I didn’t understand it. That does not mean I didn’t like it. I enjoy your work because it is so varied! It sounds like something you might hear in some scifi thriller.

1 Like

Very trippy piece - reminds me of the experimental Electronica / Synth underground works of the mid 2000’s as the Synth support of pop music began branching out as a stand alone style.

Reminds me of a very specific artist but for the life of me I cannot put my finger on the name. I want to say Armand Van Helden’s - Why Don’t You Free Some Time but I also know that’s totally not it lol.

1 Like

thanks a lot for your feedback

This is like theme music in a children’s educational TV program. Sort of like, “The Electric Company”, except with more modern instruments and sounds. Really, really cool.

1 Like

This gave me a Chemical Brothers vibe a la their Surrender album

I listened first on my monitors and was loving the panning you did - then I listened again on headphones and loved it even more - have you thought of mixing this song using spatial audio?

1 Like

thanks a lot for your feedback
i am not enough equiped for spatial audio,it is a great idea, i have worked on a project when i was in the conservatory,i have written a contemporary score for an electro acoustic harp with 4 channels ( trebble, medium, bass, and harmonic table) the result played by the harpist was awsome

1 Like