My Wishes For All On A "Silent Night"

Genre/Style:
Instrumental mockup / Holiday Music

Creative Vision for the Track:
The piece starts with the dark and the wind outside the manger before moving inside to the light and warmth. After spending time in his presence the piece moves back outside.

Composition Details (Tempo, Key, Main Chords etc):

• Key: C
  • Tempo: circa 96

Main Instruments used

• First Verse: Euphonium melody with violin and vibraphone shadowing the melodic line.

• Second Verse: The violin / vibes move forward with additional melodic support an octave lower in alto and bass flutes

• Harmonic Accompaniment (Arpeggios): Piano (with digital pad), Acoustic Classical Guitar and Steel String Guitar, Acoustic Bass

• Sound Effect: Wind

To All
While I can’t send each of you a personal holiday greeting I want to wish each of you the beauty and peace of this season. May you be with your loved ones. May you be safe, well, and warm. May each of you continue to bless us all with your gift of and passion for music. Peace, everyone!

Silent Night – Setting by Stan Bann

2 Likes

Thank you Stan. A very merry Christmas to you and your family.

1 Like

Thanks, Clinton! I’m putting my best people and a couple of chocolate Labradors on it! Stay in touch!

All my best,

Stan

1 Like

Calming, with a somewhat noble feel to it. Great work as always Stan. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Matt

1 Like

Thanks, Matt! Happiest of holidays to you and yours, too!

Peace and blessings,

Stan