My second epic soundtrack music

For Ella - Obioha Ogbonna

Here is My second EPIC track… I mainly used Native Instruments session strings, EW Hollywood Choirs (Composer Cloud Edition) and Big Fish Audio’s Epic Drums, C Minor Scale. Your feedback will be really appreciated

1 Like

Good music! The arrangements were very well done, congratulations!

1 Like

Hey man great track, I enjoyed that ethno vibe you’ve got going on. I wouldn’t say it’s anywhere near epic music, but what it is is a good unique composition. Take a look at how to automate strings, plus add some variation in the ostinato horn part and I think this will be fantastic.

Well done!

1 Like

Obioha, thank you for sharing! 1 - I think the violin melody is an earworm - hauntingly so. 2 - I loved what you did with the choir. Eerily - even without a musicbox - it made me think of Candyman and Philip Glass. Is there a reason you went with NI Session Strings as opposed to the vast array of strings in EW’s Composer Cloud arsenal? I’m not a fan of NI’s Strings sound, but I don’t subscribe EW, so I don’t know if there’s some limitation you had. I think if you were able to pull a little more richness out of those strings with another library it would add a whole new dimension to this track. Also, I did not like the ending that much around 4:14 - it just kinda changed gears from choir and then ended; almost as if it was rushed. Thanks, again, for sharing!

1 Like