Meaning of Love “2nd upload attempt”

This is an instrumental acoustic guitar piece I wrote on my guitar and then transferred all the notes into the Sonar 8.5 piano roll. The flute-y instrument is the melody in case I ever put in a vocal track. I then added an arrangement. Any feedback would be much appreciated. You might need to turn down the bass a bit because I always have trouble controlling the bass in my mixes. I just love composing and arranging and am not very good at mixing and mastering.

Here’s a SoundCloud link:

Style = Acoustic pop

Creative Vision = Hope to add a vocal someday

I don’t read music so I can’t really comment on the technical aspects of notes and whatnot.

Main instrument is a virtual acoustic guitar with various virtual instruments as backup.

Enjoy!

I think you’ve come up with a nice harmonic progression and melody. My one suggestion is that the song is maybe too much of the same thing. There doesn’t seem to be a place where the rhythm changes, the tempo changes, the tonality of instruments being used changes. And so there is a sameness that runs throughout the piece.
You can move the melody around to other instruments; change the dynamics so that there are quiet sections and louder sections, change up the rhythm, etc… Lots of ways to enhance the great foundation you’ve created.

My two cents,
Steven