Let this be our glorious battle

Hi guys here a short battle track i made ! this way of composing is something experimental ^^ !
I like how John dreamer used melodies in his tracks, how Daniel James is using percussion and short strings and how Audiomachine is using choir ^^ ! so somewhat i decided to marry all thoses techniques for getting one way of composing ^^ ! I know, it’s not yet fine, but i think with some practices i will get there ^^
if you have some feebacks about the track, there are welcome ^^ !

Instruments used: Oceania choir, Cerberus percussion, Mosaic keys, Soaring strings, Fluid shorts, Talos horns

2 Likes

Nice buildup and tempochange in between.:smiley:
I think this piece would work in lower tempo also. And by that I don´t mean this is the wrong tempo. I think it would work in both.

1 Like

wow!
really nice. i really like the choir.
well done my friend

2 Likes

Thanks for listening it! yeah i think too both tempo work ! but here i wanted more energies that’s why i used mostly a fast tempo !

1 Like

Thanks for listening it ! the choir is oceania ! i talked you about in your post about choir! it’s really an incredible choir ! what i like the most with that choir library, you don’t need keyswitch for short and long ! and it does short really well !

1 Like

Agree. Oceania is fantastic for its genre.

1 Like

Hi, Souleymane. I agree with Fredrik - I’d slow the tempo down a bit, or at least slow down the choir section. But, I have to add my typical disclaimer - I am not a professional, just a hobbyist. I think it would work great in a video game - especially the middle section - a lot of action going on. But the one thing holding me back is … is it even humanly possible for a large choir to sing that, well, fast? I could be dead wrong and it is possible, but that’s why I’m leaning toward dialing back the tempo.

1 Like

Thanks for your feeback! why choir can’t sing that fast ? ^^ i can be wrong but i think it’s possible ^^