Learn How to make Viking Music

Hello Music Makers, I have a new course for you! :smiley:
Learn How to make Viking Music: https://mastersofmusic.net/viking-music

In this masterclass you will learn everything you need to make music inspired by the nordic viking culture, instruments and sounds. You will be able to make music with that primal sound and vibe that reaches your animal instincts, make you want to grow a huge beard, shout battle chants, and sail to distant lands. You will be able to compose powerful nordic viking music.

If this sounds exciting to you, I invite you to start your journey today! :smiley:

Sincerely,
Mikael “Mike” Baggström
Composer, Artist, Educator

mikaelbaggstrom_viking_battle_drums_in_action_cinematic_4dee9e77-4f6e-4ed4-88b5-96973da6475d

2 Likes

Hey Mike! Looks good, added to my list! :+1: Been thinking about doing an album of ancient/primal music after finishing my dark fantasy and Ghostblade albums, but I don’t know quite where to start other than, 'lots of percussion."

1 Like

Thanks Matt,
Oh yeah go for it, I have found a huge passion for “ancient” sounding music and “world music”, hence my ever-growing collection of unusual instruments. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey Mike! Looks good, added to my list! :+1: Been thinking about doing an album of ancient/primal music after finishing my dark fantasy and Ghostblade albums, but I don’t know quite where to start other than, 'lots of percussion."

1 Like