I bought izotope elements - WOW!

So I just bought this bundle. I had a go of it last night and it’s like magic. What would take me an hour or two now takes me minutes. And the Rx bundle is a life saver. What have your experiences been with the isotope range? Are there any hidden gems in this bundle I’m not aware of??

2 Likes

I got it in Xmas sales, haven’t even scratched the surface. Need to find a YouTube video to explain all the uses tbh

1 Like

same here, from what ive seen its the same stuff as the full versions but they’ve not given as much visual information, which for me is great as i much prefer turning knobs and what not. i will say that the adaptive modes are amazing. it basically does it all for you and then you tweak the final product. there seems a lot of stuff that i need to get my head around though, such as the click cancellation in RX think i’m doing it wrong so ill also be looking for a video to get me through using that.

the de-noiser and the mastering tool are the ones i’ve played with so far but i’m intrigued by the free visual mixer.

I find it so useful - had it for about a year - great for cleaning stuff up especially found sound stuff. It’s also really useful for video if you need to clean up dialogue etc as well

1 Like

the video element of it is the main reason ive got it. also my friend has got into doing the audio to E books which is a oute id also like to go down at some point, which he uses this regularly. so ive set myself a little project to remaster a few older projects for some clients ajust using this software so i get used to its work flow.

1 Like

Wait, do you have a YouTube channel as well? Or what type of videos do you do since you use the “video element” of this plugin suite?

1 Like

I do have a YouTube account but I just use it to play guitar covers and I’m not consistent at all with uploading. Thinking of getting into it a bit though as I’ve nearly finished the Guitar library I had mentioned I was making a few months ago (I have one more addition to add to it)so I was going to upload a few videos of the instrument being played. I’m not entirely sure how I’m going to sell it yet but I’ll be only sellinv it for around £10. It’s a unique library that includes an acoustic Guitar sampled through a Vox ac10 and pedal board. There’s a clean instrument and a saturated instrument so far that are more focussed on the lower side of the instrument… great for natural sounds and hybrid, plus it’s been sampled down to a defined C natural with 3 velocity layers and 3 round robins. Not sure how I’m going to be able to sell it yet though. Sent it to a few producers who really like it so it’s going well! The cool thing is I’ve left some amp hum in the module. It’s also a kontakt instrument so the majority of people will be able to utilise it.

So yeah, I’ll be doing videos… but atm I’m being asked to do maintenance on other people’s videos.

1 Like

Yeah I know what you mean, it’s fun to create sounds, super hard to sell. That’s why I ended up giving most of my sound collections away, even with the 100s of hours I put into producing them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ah yeah, it is very hard. Mine are full kontakt instruments but I hope I’ll find somewhere I can sell it from. When I’ve found somewhere I’ll message you and let you know what I think of whatever I find so you can also use it. I may send you a free copy at some point if you’d be up for reviewing it.

1 Like

I love the visual mixer.Works great and much faster and more accurate then pan knobs and faders

1 Like

Haven’t tried it yet but I’ll be sure to do so soon!