How to Make Your Chords SEXY!

Hello Composers, Mike here! :slight_smile:
Watch my YouTube Video on how to create SEXY chords and progressions in your music! :wink:

WATCH VIDEO: How to Make Your Chords SEXY

4 Likes

I’m loving the keyboard at the bottom of you new videos. May I ask how do you do that?

1 Like

Hello Joseph,
Yes I’m happy to share. :slight_smile:

I am actually recording my screen at the same time as myself, then I sync those together. Then I simply crop the screen recording that records this piano app so that you can see my video footage at the same time. The app I use for showing the keyboard and notes I play is called Synthesia. I am sure you have seen it, as it has been used a TON on YouTube to make “piano tutorials” for famous tracks.

1 Like

Btw, Synthesia’s main purpose is still to actually learn how to play piano and specific tracks. I simply set it to “free play mode” so it reverses the function. Which shows what I play, as opposed to show what I should play. I hope that makes sense! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Yes, I’m familiar with Synthesia. I once looked into converting my piano compositions (MIDI files) so folks could learn to play them with he app but I didn’t follow through. Anyway, that sounds like some creative video editing that you are doing. Very cool!

1 Like

hi Mikael
very good video and very usefull
sometime we forget to add 4, 6,7 or 9 in basic chord to add color

1 Like