How to Compose Dark Music (Evil & Tension)

Are you Ready to Join the Dark Side today?

GET YOUR SPECIAL DEAL - CLICK HERE

You will be able to create dark music of all styles, from powerful and evil action music, to ominous and creepy atmospheric music. Do you dare to write dark music today? Learn the secrets of darkness, tension, dissonance and intensity in music. Join the Dark Side of Music, before the force becomes too powerful! Are you ready? :sunglasses:

How%20to%20compose%20Dark%20Music

PS. Get Special Deals on my Courses here

5 Likes

I hope it is great stuff in there like all the other courses. I was buying your course. I hope I can get the most out of it.
Greetings
Klaus Ferretti

1 Like

Thank you Klaus,
Something new I tried this time is, that I did some analysis of real soundtrack music with “dark and tension vibes”. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yeah just bought it, and i have just started to listen the first lesson of this great course on dark music
thanks mike for this great course

1 Like

Thanks Florent, btw did you make a track yet for this month’s composer contest on this theme (Dark Cinematic Music)?

As I mention both in the course and in the challenge, it is a very wide range for this genre…from evil and powerful action…all the way to scary atmospheric tension. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes i will make one or two tracks in a dark style following the information in your course :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, I am looking forward to hear your result! What will it be? Aliens type dark atmosphere, or evil and powerful darth vader theme? :slight_smile: D

i will try to use the new library from spitfire audio i have bought yesterday, sound dark and i think i can use it in my track with also some great synth sounds i have :slight_smile:

Which new one from Spitfire audio is that? They have so many haha

it is a small library from alev lenz and cost just 29$ :slight_smile:

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/shop/a-z/alev-lenz-3/

1 Like

Ah, that seems perfectly fitting for the darker styles of music.

1 Like

Just got this currently working through it - impressed so far. Working on a track for this months competition but feeling a total lack of confidence especially with trying to do orchestral stuff and lack of musical theory so hopefully this will get me back on track.

1 Like

Glad you enjoy and learn from the course Phil, and regarding the challenge of the month: Cinematic != Orchestral. Oops, my nerd side came through there. Basically, it by no means have to be orchestral. Heck even atmospheric metal could work in a Doom setting, don’t you think? :wink:

1 Like

Think I just need to play around with stuff and see where it goes

1 Like