Good budget solo or interesting instruments

Ok thing I’m finding is I have a lack of good solo or interesting instruments. A lot of the big libraries are way out of my budget so my question is does anyone have any suggestions for budget instruments, libraries, cats plugins or interesting small and unusual websites with kontakt stuff etc.

Can be world ethnic, traditional etc. Having just got a couple of things from Rast Sounds has got me interested in other people’s budget recommendations.

Try https://vstbuzz.com/freebies/

There are some free pretty high quality instruments, trombone, cello, singing, flute, glockenspiel etc. I often use some of them in my tracks.

1 Like

I can recommend performance samples solo strings. They’re a little on the expensive side as you buy them individually but they’re stunning.

1 Like

I think Spitfire labs piano is one of the best pianos you can imagine for soft emotive music. Even compared with many paid ones.

1 Like

Spitfire labs has some really lovely instruments and like you say the soft piano especially.

Just had a look at this some really lovely stuff on the performance samples site - one to save up for definitely

1 Like

Yeah definitely! Als ok agree with the labs stuff but also check out the piano book website. There’s gold on that site!!

1 Like

Here’s some.

1 Like