"CONTENT" by David Michael Tardy

Hello Everyone,

Here is my submission for the Beautiful Music Contest, titled “CONTENT”, which I composed last night. Hope you enjoy. :grinning:

These are the Libraries I used:

Fracture Sounds Woodchester Piano, Strezov Sampling Afflatus Chapter One Strings, 8dio Anthology/Adagio Strings, 8dio Claire Alto Flute, Spifire Chamber & Symphonic Strings, Spitfire Albion One, Cinematic Studio Strings, Cinematic Studio Solo Strings, Orchestral Tools LAYERS, Virharmonic Bohemian Violin, Tina Guo Cello, Orchestral Tools Majestic Horn and Sonuscore’s The Orchestra Harp

10 Likes

did you really compose that in one night? wow!
awesome!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to listen Michael :slight_smile: Yes, I try to compose at least one piece per day. I used to compose 2 to 3 pieces per day, but I have slowed down since I was in the hospital last September. Blessings and thanks again.

Awesome track! You got something really special here :+1:t3:

1 Like

Thank you so much Joel! Thank you for taking the time to listen! Blessings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really awesome! Loved it, some very beautiful passages which of the brief really well. Bravo!

1 Like

This is awesome. Great sound libraries and great piece!

1 Like

I am speechless in front of such a beautiful piece of music

1 Like

Brother, you never cease to amaze me! I wish I could see how you used all those strings. Wish I could watch you work like I used to back at school. Thank you for the share!

1 Like