Circles (My new life)

In case you are interested/curious in what I’m up to or into! :slight_smile:
I don’t expect anyone to listen to the whole track. It’s almost 11 minute long. If you want to hear me play the bansuri (my new passion) it’s in the beginning and in the finale part answering the piano (last minute or so).
Piano in the middle followed by a guitar part.
It’s real instruments the most of it. Bansuri flute, electric guitar (Fender Stratocaster) and piano (Nord Grand).
The pads are 5 instances of Omnisphere sweeping and melting together.
Whooshes from NI- Rise & Hit (edited for smooth transitions)

A little about my new life, haha :slight_smile:
As I said in another thread. Last year I decided to become an artist instead of writing library music. My plan is to have a relaxing music channel on YouTube. I’ve been working 24/7 with this since May 2020.

If everything rolls on as it has so far, the channel will be monetized in a couple of months and there will be a new little apple tree in the garden. I’ll be so happy when the first payout come, probably 30 bucks, Haha. One year of work! :slight_smile:

A few things I’ve learned over the years.
Everything takes time. Like this project. It’s a five year plan.
And:
Left are those who didn’t give up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see you have much meditative music. Are you in to meditation and mindfulness etc yourself?

1 Like

Thanks for asking, yes I am I guess you could say. I do qigong which also has become a big part of my new life, Haha
Qigong is in some way like meditation and mindfulness at the same time for me. And I also do some breathing and simple mindfulness/meditation for a few minutes/day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very interesting. I don’t do meditation myself but I’m very interested in the Vedanta filosophy. I get my meditation by at least one hour in the forest every day.

1 Like