Best Synth VST Plugins (Top List)

From the list I only use Massive, my go to synths being TAL U-NO-LX and NI FM8 (since I come from a retro music background). I also use lots of free synth plugins, of which Synth1 is awesome, but also Tyrell N6, SQ8L, P8, PG-8X, OBXD get lots of use. Basslines I usually create in either U-NO or Monark.

I’ve been thinking of buying Diva for a long time since I’ve heard great things about it. Sylenth1 and Serum have also been in the back of my mind but they’re bit expensive when there are so many good free ones available.

1 Like

I use Omnisphere myself for pretty much all synth needs, but DIVA has been on my wish list for some time now since it has that classic analog sound out of the box.

New video on the latest features in Phase Plant and the other kiloHearts products; in particular, nesting the snapin hosts within each other for basically unlimited sound design possibilities:

1 Like

Hi, I have experienced with Omnisphere and I must say that this is definitely well worth the money and a beast when it comes to VST Synths that have tremendous capabilities to create unique sounds. It is great if you want more elements and sounds in your repertoire, but you don’t necessarily need it

1 Like