Best Bundle Package VST Plug Ins

Hi friends, I can highly recommend the plugins from SL Digital. They do it on a monthly fee basis, so you pay 9 $ I think each month and you can use ALL of their analog modeled vst plugins. They sound KILLER !!!

3 Likes

SL Digital, do you mean Slate Digital? I’ve seen many producers use their rack plugins, looks amazing and sounds very good! :slight_smile:

Jupp Slate Digital ! They have so damn good compressors, eq, band machine emu, reverb etc. - it is great ! You never need to buy any other plugin. Also they have a great mastering vst.

1 Like

Hey guys! Take a look at Baxter eq from Acustica Audio! it’s free for now ad it’s really great! I recently bought many of their products and they left me speechless! They can easily compete with UAD

I was really big on plug-in alliance plugins after all they’re basically uad plugins for vst/aax. Unfortunately they’ve gone gone the subscription route - disappointing. I doubt whether they’ll have the same kind of sales in future.

I may now look at slate - although I already have 40-50 top line plugins already.

1 Like

Wow, a free bundle of effects comparable to UAD! Need to look into that! :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what you mean. I am very careful of subscriptions for plugins and libraries. It kind of locks you in, which I don’t like. =/

I meant that Audio Acoustics is comparable with UAD, only the baxter eq is free and it’s beautiful! I also bought Toupe and Magenta5, wonderful! take a look Mikael!

1 Like