10 New VIP Members of Professional Composers (Sep 1 - 2019)

Hello Composers, Mike here! :slight_smile:
I want to congratulate 10 new members that have earned a VIP-status (Member Level 3) in this great community of composers. They are rewarded for their high engagement, helpfulness, kindness and value they contributed during August.

Congratulations to these New VIP Members :

@Alexeysolovievmusic Alexey Soloviev
@BenBeard Ben Beard
@jlx_music Alexey Pavlov
@Carlo_Tuzza Carlo Tuzza
@Rhythmattic Matt Lord
@Keith Keith Myles
@Venn Venn A.
@RyanStellaMusic Ryan Stella
@BrianJ Brian Jilg
@Gerald Gerald Clark

What benefits do VIP Members get?

• Ability to post in the VIP section, including promoting yourself as a composer/brand.
  • Access to exclusive opportunities, and VIP Content.
  • Professional Networking = I (Mike, the founder) consider all VIP Members my friends and part of my professional network. :wink:

How can you become a VIP Member?
Make sure you are highly engaged, active, helpful and adding value to this amazing community of composers.

How to keep your VIP Status?
This is calculated automatically by the forum platform over a 100 day period. So make sure to remain highly active and engaged every week.

7 Likes

Awesome! Many thanks for the upgrade :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll try to keep contributing well and keeping updated on topics. Lots of great stuff coming from the community

2 Likes

Hey Ben,
Check out the new VIP Members section. You will find a “self promotion” thread where you can promote all your channels (This section is only for VIP Members like yourself) :wink:

2 Likes

Wow that’s super awesome! Thanks so much Mike and the community :slight_smile: You All Rock!!!

3 Likes

Yeah this is very amazing first of all for this

Professional Networking = I (Mike, the founder) consider all VIP Members my friends and part of my professional network.

I can only agree, thank you to all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! This is awesome!!
Again, super thankful for forums like this that help us learn!

1 Like

Congrats you guys! Looking forward to reading more wonderful posts from everyone.

3 Likes

Thank you @Mikael! I’m glad if I can help somehow and make any positive impact in the community! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone :+1::grinning::+1: Looking forward to being part of that group in time to come.

3 Likes

Oh you are on your way my friend, already added great value in a very short time since you joined! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cheers, guys! So happy to be part of this community.

I hope we all continue to provide such invaluable information to each other.

3 Likes

Mike, You never cease to amaze me in your dedication to us all…

This fantastic site, with a community that “Gets it” , your most excellent YT vids… Oh and Udemy courses, which gratefully ive been honoured by being gifted some by your good kind self…
Still need to finish them, but time is sometimes hard to find… Just ask some drummers… :wink:
But seriously , do you ever sleep?
Your attention to all things here (and there) is unparalleled…
Its truly a gift you have, your approach i find inspiring … And its real… Its you.Thats something that cant be “Faked”
Myself , as Im sure all here , we really appreciate your incredible efforts.
May all music Reign !

2 Likes

Haha ah you are too kind my friend. :smiley:Honestly it is this kind of friendship and fellowship spirit in a community I always wanted.

You guys are awesome, and I am certain we will get to know lots of new amazing people that joins us later.

We just passed 400 members just 5 weeks live! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats all! And welcome to the club :wink:

And Mike, I echo the praise of the others : well done on creating and maintaining such a great community. I’m really excited to see how it grows in the coming weeks, months, and years!

3 Likes

VI Control will get some serious competition! :wink:
Seriously I can’t stand those old 90s cluttered GUIs on the classic forums haha.

And wow everyone is so awesome in here, providing great value, in depth discussions, tips, insights, experience etc.

I have no doubt, this will become THE community for composers online. The quality is showing already after only 5 weeks live, and we are up to over 400 members. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well done guys, richly deserved. A real sense of family in this group.

2 Likes

Thanks Mike always glad to help members to move forward if I can …

2 Likes

AWESOME! Thanks for the upgrade! This site is awesome. Way better than fb. Lol

2 Likes