✅ YOUR VOTE: Relaxing Music Contest

Congratulations to everyone that joined the Relaxing Music Contest, you are all winners because you evolved our skills and experience as composers! I encourage all members to listen to all entries below, then vote on your favorites. :slight_smile:

Vote on Your 3 Favorites

• The Remnants
  • Green Memories
  • Jupiter
  • A New Dawn
  • The Mask
  • Bowed Lovechild
  • Chalk Stories – Lonely Oni
  • Solitude
  • Shimmer
  • It always dawns
  • Tranquillum
  • Way Home
  • Relaxing with butterflies
  • Gone but not forgotten
  • Alicia relaxing
  • Lindy Dreams
  • Minute of Silence
  • Meditation of My Heart
  • Underwater Views
  • Relaxed Pause

0 voters

The Remnants @JF7

Green Memories @Bala

Jupiter @Julia18

A New Dawn @Geoffers

The Mask @dave1990

Bowed Lovechild @dafingaz

Chalk Stories – Lonely Oni @tk_tmm

Solitude @iamoneabe

Shimmer @keithpend

It always dawns @VSHDEL

Tranquillum @RSM

Way Home @StephanLindsjo

Relaxing with butterflies @DanielP

Gone but not forgotten @MISTRAL_UNIZION

Alicia relaxing @Fredrik

Lindy Dreams @brandowalk

Minute of Silence @Seven_Tears

Meditation of My Heart @roecardosof

Underwater Views @olofson

Relaxed Pause @BuffaloVal

PS. The winner will be announced after the voting has ended. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello all Composers that entered this Contest! :slight_smile:
Remember to listen to all entries, and vote for your Top 3 Favorites in the poll above.

@JF7
@Bala
@Julia18
@Geoffers
@dave1990
@dafingaz
@tk_tmm
@iamoneabe
@keithpend
@VSHDEL
@RSM
@StephanLindsjo
@DanielP
@MISTRAL_UNIZION
@Fredrik
@brandowalk
@Seven_Tears
@roecardosof
@olofson
@BuffaloVal

4 Likes

You just caught me before I start two projects :rofl: good timing Mikael :wink:

May be a little quiet for a few days but I’m excited to see the results. I’ve made my votes and listened to all submissions. There must have been a few late entries as there were some great ones that I apparently hadn’t herd.

The best bit is over, which is hearing all this music by such talented composers!

Good luck everyone. You are all truly an inspiration!!

2 Likes

Some really awesome entries and was tough to vote in. My votes go to those who really showed some skill away from the usual orchestral cliche, which can be relaxing but wouldnt be my personal choice for what I call ‘relaxing music’. Also had to judge over the sound quality.
Overall, all submissions are awesome just not all were long enough or I felt that were adequate to the genre but I can see them being used in a different context and they are equally good. Congrats everyone :clap:t3:

1 Like

You vote based on what you believe of course Joel. :slight_smile:
That’s the beauty of art, it truly is in the eye of the beholder…wait…the ear of the listener…eehm…That sounded just weird! :stuck_out_tongue:

Agree with @JF7 very hard to vote. Nice music everyone.

3 Likes

I get it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::love_you_gesture:t3:

1 Like

Done! I found it very hard.

1 Like

Well, this is quite near impossible, as so many if not all are truly amazing in their own unique style and genre. I have several favorites but I will try to vote for 3 and luckily there are 3 to vote. Thanks everyone for sharing your talents, also it’s nice to hear relaxing music and uplifting music during these times.

2 Likes

So very impressed with all the talent here. Beautiful creative pieces, every one of them. Really humbles me to hear such terrific works. Perhaps I can absorb some of y’alls tremendous skills and talent!

1 Like