Well, right now, I just want an audio interface that works properly at all, as my Scarlett has gone senile. Or M$ decided to punish Focusrite for their crappy drivers. I don’t know - and I don’t really care either, as this interface is not worth the effort of further troubleshooting.
Anyway, in approximate order of priority:
- More time to actually use my gear!
- Serious audio interface! (RME Fireface UFX+, probably)
- Expressive E Osmose. (Preordered!)
- Shure SM7B
- Desk or ceiling mic arm
- Ceiling cloud, new speaker “baffles” for the front wall, proper keyboard/desk build etc.
- Professional level violin
- AKG C414 KLII
- 5.1 or 7.1 surround monitor setup
- Hardware based speaker calibration solution
- Neumann KM184 stereo set
Of course, I’d also love to have a double bass, a viola, a violoncello da spalla, a flugelhorn, digital and acoustic drums, a proper recording room/booth, and a bunch of other stuff that will not fit in my room, or budget, any time soon.