Your Favorite Music Performance YouTube Channels?

Hello Music Composers! :smiley:
Lately I have become super inspired by “Music YouTubers” that create their own “music performance” style music videos. One reason I have decided to buy (and learn) a few instruments this year, is because I want to also be able to do “performance” style music videos, even if they are simply me playing here in my studio. :slight_smile:

Here’s an example of one of the artists I follow on YouTube that do performance type music videos of instrumental music, but I would love to hear your favorite YouTubers that make “music videos” similar to this! =)

2 Likes

Hey there Mikael,

Here are a few that I like:

The Piano Guys

Lindsey Stirling

Charles Cornell

Christopher Bill

Peter Hollens

If you like live-streaming musicians, Twitch has a pretty amazing community of performers and producers too. Here are a few of my current favorites:

Billy Mills

Dom Palombi

88-Bit Music

Drum Ultima

Anomalie

Brasstracks

Ryan Slatko

And of course, I have to plug my own channel

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Superb list, thank you Jim, now I have even more channels to subscribe to and be inspired by! :smiley:

My pleasure! Enjoy the rabbit hole!! :rofl:

On the comedy side of things, I love the channel Funk Turkey, mainly for the AI songs where he has an AI write lyrics in the style of a certain band and then records the song to sound like that band. The AC/DC one is probably the best.

1 Like