Winner - Beautiful Music Contest

Congratulations Fredrik Danielsson @Fredrik! :slight_smile:
Your composition was voted the winner of the beautiful music contest in this community. I will PM you regarding your prize.

Please tell us your creative vision for this track, what main instruments/sounds you used. And do take the opportunity to promote your channels (Website, YouTube, SoundCloud etc.)

Winning Music Composition:

PS. In fact, it was a tie in votes with Luis Adrián Parra @LuisHumanoide, but the tie breaker is how active you’ve been in the forum in the last month.

7 Likes

Congratulations dude ! very beautiful music ^^ !

3 Likes

Thank you. This was a really nice surprise. Loved every contribution. Looking forward to a new course of yours @Mikael . I have already taken the epic course and like your way of teaching.
My vision: I love mountains and hike in the Scandinavian mountains every year. So I wanted to write something to get the feel of mountains and nature. I tried to get some Highland feeling with Eduardo Tarilontes Celtic Era instruments(whistles, flutes, perc, fiddle and Uilleann pipes) mixed with Albion One spiccato and Cinematic studio strings. Percussion is from NI action strikes and Albion One cymbals.

If anyone like to hear my music: https://soundcloud.com/fredrik-danielsson-175084776

There are only two tracks there now but will be more in time as I try to learn this midi composing.

Thanks for a good community. :smiley:

5 Likes

I actually voted for your composition as well haha, I love when composers use woodwinds these days (it gets more and more uncommon), because I love the sound of wind based instruments! :smiley:

3 Likes

Agree personally I just love those Irish whistles.

2 Likes

Brilliant composition! And there is something about ethnic winds and similar over orchestral backgrounds… The contrast in timbre and playing styles takes it all to another level.

2 Likes

Agree there also. I love the sound of strings as much it hurts. I’ve tried to write something with only brass or woodwinds sometime but I can’t help myself putting at least some strings in somewhere soaring along the others.

3 Likes

Congrats Fredrik,
your track is finally worth to win this contest.

i want to say thanks to all voters, im really happy i went 4th, with my first competition ever.

wow

cheers, michael

3 Likes

Thanks Michael.
My first competition also. I think it seems like a fun way to practice composing. Liked your contribution.

As Mike said at the beginning :slight_smile:
Mike is always right :smiley:

1 Like

congratulations, a really beautiful and wonderful piece that took us to a magical journey through the mountains

2 Likes

Congratulations! Great piece. I look forward to the next one!

1 Like

Congrats to all contestants! Beautiful music all over :pray:t3::heart:

2 Likes

I just launched a new contest “Relaxing Music”, I hope you consider joining it Joel! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Will try to take part. Thanks for letting me know about it :blush:

2 Likes