Which VSTs would you guys suggest if I have to recreate JOKER movie score. PLEASE HELP

Which VSTs would you guys suggest if I have to recreate JOKER movie score. PLEASE HELP.

When you say recreate is this a new score that has the same vibe or is it to literally recreate the Joker soundtrack?

I’m not sure I’d advise either really, its a distinctive sound, partly due to the halldorophone used throughout. There are a few libraries that could get you in the ballpark. This one from Triple Spiral Audio https://www.triplespiralaudio.com/product/fission-a-for-kontakt-6/ and also some of the slate and ash libraries.

Thanks Morris, I liked the library suggested. I just wanted to do a mock up of the Joker theme.
I will surely look forward with this library.

Cheers !

It depends on what your primary style of music composition is. There is an old Tom Cruise movie called, “Legend”. The theatrical release was performed by Tangerine Dream. But the producers were going to use a traditional orchestra instead. I learned about this in the special release of the DVD they had a few years ago. They both were excellent. If you are good at traditional orchestral instruments, use those. If you’re good at more modern synths, go with those. Or if you’re like Hans Zimmer, use both!

1 Like

Thanks John ! This information is legit !

1 Like