What’s the best feeling you have had as a composer?

Oops. I do some of my finest thinking after pressing “Send”.

“WONDERFUL7” is the PW.

I share that here so this community can see it. I’d prefer it not go out to the general populous.

In the video the gentleman sitting at the console is Steve Wiese, the owner of Creation Audio. He did sound for the Steve Miller Band during their heyday. (Miller grabbed a couple other Minneapolis musicians, Gordy Knutson and Gordy Johnson, along with Steve around the time “Fly Like An Eagle” hit big.) I can’t say enough about Steve. His talent and passion for music is off the charts. I’ve done three albums at Creation Audio and Steve has been the engineer on all of them. We’re both perfectionists so some of our mixing sessions went way into the night.

The other musicians who came into the control booth are all long time friends and SB4 (Stan Bann’s Big Bone Band) members. Two of them in the video I’ve known since high school.

Sorry for PW glitch. The spirit was willing but the coffee was weak.

Take care!

Stan

Sounds fabulous and you all look so pleased :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s great to see a group of people passionate like this in a studio! It always brings a smile to my face!

1 Like

Thank you for sharing pieces of your life.

1 Like

Thank you, Fredrik! You’re more than welcome!

Take care!

Stan

1 Like

A phrase that springs to mind is “I am enough” sometimes as musicians we crave acceptance as well as the satisfaction of mastering our art, we can be easily perturbed by negative comments. I facilitate for many groups and it is not possible to please everyone… I recall the phrase “I am enough” if I feel inadequate with so many diverse requirements, naturally I try to satisfy everyone but realistically it is not achievable. Good post! :+1:t3:

3 Likes

I wish I could be young again or maybe not hahaha You are lucky to go to a great school GOOD LUCK I have a few orchestration in my youtube channel This is one of them Its call triste its about death https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eEhsL9IKls&list=PLxB2oHN0T3zP9ny87yLNRHZ8J84AvS0G2

2 Likes