VOTE: What Soundtrack Theme would you like Cover?

well any sci fi movie than can make you cry is a good one for me. Ya you could say that similar to cast away idea, although I did not see that either or All is Lost too if you have seen that? All is Lost has no dialogue at all, cool movie.

1 Like

The Expanse is the best series i have watched in the last years. Really worth watching it! And the soundtrack is awsome too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I guess I need to sign up for that trial on Amazon video then! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

you don’t have prime… really? :smiley:

No one in Sweden “cares” about Amazon, truth. We have no Amazon stores here, no one shops on Amazon, and Amazon video…practically no one heard of it due to their “absence” as a whole here. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have used Amazon a couple of times, but I need to use their Germany store with Google Translate. :stuck_out_tongue:

i just thought about that as i was asking…here its so popular, i have around 600-1000 orders a year

Orders? You work on Amazon Prime?

no, but i buy almost everything i need there. Electronic Stuff, Books, Shoes, almost every screw i need around the house or in the garden. Very easy and cheap compared to tool stores here. It arrives the next day and all series and movies are included too… very nice with a fire tv stick

1 Like

better that way i think, here in us alot of shops and big chains closed much before the virus cause amazon taking over the planet earth one delivery at a time…

2 Likes

For sure, companies like this specific one aren’t unguilty!
I realized in march as i tried to by a new printer, that the whole store is empty. All delivery chains stopped after the deliverd corona over the planet. Your definitively right!

2 Likes

Well we have IKEA in Sweden. If it’s there, we buy it from them lol.

1 Like

I think big chains are taking over. It’s like in Wall-E, one corporation that everyone buys everything from

But by the way thought the contest ends on the 1st of June which is a Monday?

I will close it Monday morning my time yes. :slight_smile:
Swedish time, which is GMT +1 I believe.

Chinatown.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion David! :slight_smile:
The first Soundtrack Theme cover contest is now live. It’s on Jurassic Park, check out the official contest post here:

https://forum.professionalcomposers.com/t/join-the-music-contest-jurassic-park-june-2020

Honestly transformers because of how modernized and melodic it is.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing Jacob, the first soundtrack cover contest is live now. Based on this poll, Jurassic Park Main Theme won. Check out the contest thread, it’s pinned in the forum. :slight_smile: