Top 10 Community Heroes (May 2020)

Yes you have given such great constructive feedback Vicente, like real feedback should be. Positive in tone, but still have suggestions including ‘why’. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to see more of your great posts Vicente. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m happy to see you so engaged in here, and btw, if you know any other composers who would appreciate a nice community/forum, please invite them. :slight_smile:

Haha, in fact Matt, I have 2 computer screens. And this forum is open almost all the time on one of them :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey, Thanks, Mike! I’m comparatively new to this community so discovering its potential and sharing feedback, ideas and expertise is a wonderful thing indeed.
I’m habitually insular and usually do not reach out to other like-minded creators. I still find it hard, but I hope to improve that in this excellent community. Thanks for all your comments and your drive and passion to manage such an eclectic and knowledgeable hub!
Regards, Adrian.

3 Likes

It’s an honor and pleasure to have you here Adrian, and your insightful comments have already made an impression to everyone I’m sure! :slight_smile:

2 Likes