Top 10 Community Heroes (May 2020)

Top 10 Community Heroes in May! :smiley:
I want to give my respect, and feature the members in this community that have provided amazing value in this past month, by sharing great posts, topics, helping out etc. and earned a lot of likes/hearts from fellow members. You are all Amazing my friends! :smiley:

1. @Geoffers
  2. @Seven_Tears
  3. @jlx_music
  4. @que10musx
  5. @romeosapien
  6. @olofson
  7. @StephanLindsjo
  8. @Fredrik
  9. @VSHDEL
  10. @MaestroX
10 Likes

Thank you Mikael!

I value the time you put into this community. It’s my favourite place to be. So much so that I’ve snuck on a few ties today in my breaks. I’m so naughty :crazy_face: hopefully I’ll finish the client work in time though :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you Mikael,
Thank you for creating this wonderful place, and thank you for your tireless work, in special for us beginners.
I hope someday i can help others, as @Geoffers and @jlx_music and many others are doing already!

Best wishes,
Michael

5 Likes

Bless you Geoff! :smiley:
I feel so much more real friendship and bonding here than that chaotic (as in evil) Facebook feed, or any other social media feed for that matter…it’s just…too much! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ah but you are too humble Michael, beginner as you might call yourself, but you make some amazing music in any case! :smiley:

3 Likes

Aha yes, you are right, it can be very evil. I’m slowly pulling away from Facebook to be honest. I’m mainly using it for business and even then I’m really feeling that it’s not essential.

I’m actually thinking of updating my website. I would absolutely love one with an online store on it haha :stuck_out_tongue: ah to dream. I wouldn’t know where to start though to be honest.

@Seven_Tears your doing fantastic and the input you give others I can guarantee, is much appreciated! Also, your tracks are getting hugely better. You soak up information so quickly. So quickly that I guarantee the majority of what you are struggling with is just a library issue. Your awesome man!!

4 Likes

The only thing I really use FB for still, is reaching out directly with PM for business! :stuck_out_tongue:

Again, start with Gumroad or Shopify. A ready made solution for the store, so that you can focus on the products. Don’t reinvent the wheel! :wink:

1 Like

Haha I just like the idea of having it all in one place :stuck_out_tongue: I tell you want. I will make a gumroad tonight or tomorrow and If it is ok, could I post on here? Just to see if there is interest. I have been hovering over the submit button on gumroad for a few weeks now :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for everything @Mikael! God bless you!

1 Like

Thank you so much man, your tips are so awesome and so good to understand (at least for me).
i really hope we can do a fun project together :slight_smile:

I have that target too. I will publish my idea of having a webshop in a separate post. maybe i am getting a niche…
But i will write my webshop on my own, every professional shop is too expensive imho, for these few lines of code…

2 Likes

And you my friend, again, so much more friendship, kinship and bonding in here than any other group I’ve been in! :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you so much Mikael,
i will feel as a beginner, as long as my videos don’t have more clicks than thomas bergersen’s! Double Exclamation Mark :smiley: haha just kidding.
Ima just doing this now for 1 1/2 years now, there is still so much to learn. But i am so happy that so many people already like my music, that is more i ever expected. I got some reposts on youtube lately… Such a honor for me…

But now its more important that Alex or Geoff will get positive feedback with their amazing Westworld entries!
I am speechless, what you guys are able to implement. Im already very proud of you, and i am proud to learn from you!!

God bless you all!

2 Likes

It’s on the cards my friend. I’ll sort that track out for you over the next week, so that you have an in depth analysis too. Then we can focus on a fun colab! ;D

1 Like

It’s all just good fun man. It would be great if one of us actually won but I’m just happy to take part. For a lot this is great experience which is more than anyone could ask for. I’ve had lots of experience in this area so this is just great to do it without a hard deadline.

The worst I ever got was, “hey, thanks for staying on board! Here is 50% of your money, please get the track to us by 7pm tomorrow.”

At that point I nearly pood myself. I had 14 hours to do a 25 minute short film. I managed it but it definitely wasn’t my best work :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Thanks guys I never win anything :sweat_smile: but thanks for including me and I think everyone who visits this forum and takes the time to watch Mikael’s video to want to get better and practice more skills is great and on the right track. Hope we all keep up our spirits and strength for the rest of this year, we’re hanging in there so far. :smile: Happy music making guys.

2 Likes

It is an honour to be included in the list.
I will keep beeing as frank as possible, for good or bad. Always friendly

4 Likes

Hey Mike, everyone, thanks for the mention! Glad this community exits. It’s great to find a place to geek out about music and I probably spend more time here than actually writing my music😆 Hopefully I can share something good soon!

4 Likes

Thank you Mikael!
And, thank you for this lovely forum, means a lot to me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Carl! :slight_smile:
And a community like this, is one thing where truly everyone wins just from participation. The more we engage, the more value, connections, insights etc. we all get. :slight_smile: D

1 Like