Tarentelle Et Petite Fanfare

Always to try the possibilities of Vienna Symphonic Library:
Tarantella: piece for string orchestra: Violin 1 and 2, Viola, Cello and double bass.
Tone: Dm
Tempo: 120 to the Crotchet.
Petite Fanfare:
Little Brass Band: for brass quintet: 2 trumpets, horn, trombone, tuba, and timpani.
Answers between First and Second Trumpet
Tempo: 76 to the crotchet
Chord progression: C / G / Am / Em / F / G / Am / G7 / C.

1 Like

Really fun track. Can imagine this in a British drama scene. My only thing I’d add personally is a little more reverb for a lush stereo spread, but thats more personal preference.

1 Like

In fact, these 2 pieces were written with SIBELIUS, and I used the soundbanks of VIENNA INSTRUMENTS. And at the time I only owned the free version of Vienna Ensemble, which offers fewer possibilities than my current Vienna Pro7 version.
Anyway thank you for your appreciations.

I am impressed with the detailed and beautiful work of strings in this music. As Ben says, it’s the perfect soundtrack for a British drama.

i like the tarentelle, the sound of string of your lib is very particular and specific to the VSL
great composition , the structure is very good
as regards the petite fanfare, perhaps there is a problem of balance sometime it is difficult to distinguish instrument, but anyway it is a good composition

Thank you very much for your comments.
About the mix, there is not really any. This is the result of what I wrote with SIBELIUS, with the sounds of VIENNA.
(I’m French too)

hello jean i like the firts piece and I expect a complete track of that piece.
PD: the mixture helps a lot dont forget that. with a good sound mix much better. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the like.:blush:
I do not know if I would come back to this piece to write the sequel, but why not in a while.
And as I said in a previous answer, this is the raw result of the result at the exit of SIBELIUS. It was to test the Vienna Instruments library.

Thank you for your appreciation!:blush:
It remains to find the producer who will be interested in this music …:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like