Sonokinetic contest

Hi guys, on Metapop there is an Sonokinetic contest.

To participate it is necessary to register with Metapop for those who are not already registered

Download the free version of Ibrido Cinematica for Kontakt
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/2020/ibrido-cinematica-metapop-competition/

Download the trailer video

To qualify you needed:
.Create a 43 second long soundtrack
.Have legal rights to all sounds used in the soundtrack
.Use the free edition of Ibrido Cinematica provided
.Prepare to show project files
.One entry per person, if you have more than one presentation, will be valid
only your first registration.

PRIZES
Sonokinetic Custom Bundle including:

• Sonokinetic Orchestral Woodwinds
  • Sonokinetic Minimal
  • Sonokinetic Ostinato Brass
  • Sonokinetic Ostinato Strings
  • Sonokinetic Celesta
  • Sonokinetic Arpeggio

More details can be found on contest page

Have a good fun!!!

2 Likes

Hey Elia, I heard of this MetaPop before, but what is this website/service about? Apart from this new music contest. :slight_smile:

Metapop is a place for sharing music. You can also search for collaborators for your projects and there are often competitions of all kinds, from remixes of known songs or competitions like this from Sonokinetic.
Let’s say it’s a kind of community but different from this because here you are like friends and then Mike you are very present among us. :relaxed:
I have to say that there isn’t much about movie and video game music.
I really think it’s run by Native Instruments because the prizes are theirs.

1 Like

Ah sounds interesting, I will check it out more later. I personally want to connect mainly with people that label themselves as “composers”, not “music producers”, “artists”, “songwriters” etc. Of course this community is open to all styles of music creators, but as you can see the majority is more cinematic/orchestral/background music etc.

1 Like

Actually that’s exactly why I like being here in Professional Composer, dear Mike!
There are a lot of communities and tutorials on the web, but I know for sure that if I need advice and support to grow as a composer here I can find it from very competent people of all ages. Also consider that I’m an your student udemy …doing all the courses one at a time …but I won’t hide from you that I also follow some tutorials of Alex Moukala, Guy Michelmore and Cinesample :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Haha, yes we are in a minority as “composers”. Most music makers today are focusing on EDM, Hip Hop, RnB, Pop, Rock, Singer/Songwriter. Actual instrumental music composition is very small niche! :stuck_out_tongue:

Those guys/channels are amazing! Especially Alex, huge inspiration! :smiley:

PS. You should definitely learn from all sources, I do as well, because everyone has a different way of teaching and some personal insights tips etc. :slight_smile:

1 Like