Separate Stereo Outputs from my Audio Interface, How?

That audio interface is USB-C. But first I need to buy it! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We had a heatwave yesterday and the day before also. In the U.K. that just means that in the sun it was 30* and 28* in the shade. We definitely arenā€™t good with hot weather and I know a lot of countries donā€™t call those types of temperatures hot, but itā€™s boiling for the uk :joy:

I tried to work in my studio which is pretty much double the size of yours Mikael and I just couldnā€™t focus.

The U.K. is however MUCH more humid than eilirope so our temperatures seem warmer when it does hot that hotā€¦ also our snow is different because of the same humidity. It means our snow and cold weather seems colder tooā€¦ and the snow here is dangerous because itā€™s more wet than powder. So many killed each year from driving in the snow.

1 Like

Weather is the constant rant topic in the UK, is it not? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think itā€™s the topic people discuss on passing, or when thereā€™s not enough time to talk about anything else, or thereā€™s literally nothing else to talk about.

However, there are a fair few things that are unusual in the U.K.

For instance:

• Everyone here is referred to as ā€œmateā€, even if your not a friend of theirs.

• no one understands colloquialisms outside of the region they are in, so we just awkwardly smile if something is said we have no idea about.

• we arenā€™t a blunt nation, we like to ā€œbeat about the bushā€, so to speak. Feelings run deep with most of us but we never show themā€¦ which I actually find amusing seeing as itā€™s the opposite of how we are portrayed in the world media.

• everyone secretly wishes they had an Irish accent.

• chavs are a real problem. If someone says ā€œLaā€ or has track suit bottoms on with a fade haircut, just cross the street from them and whistle awkwardly :stuck_out_tongue:

• sadly, police donā€™t wear the old uniform anymore - this was the biggest thing going for the UK and we ruined it :wink:

Thereā€™s so many other things Iā€™m probably not realising are odd :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And of course no EU anymore :slight_smile: its funny here in france are lots of people, from all countries but no one from uk as the borders outside eu are still closed :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you are killing me dude

2 Likes