Relaxing Music Entry - A New Dawn

Thank you both, I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks for listening!

Hi Geoffrey. I liked your piece. Thereā€™s a nice dynamic curve from start to finish, which lends a sense of completion and fulfillment. Nice piano playing too! Well done! :+1:

1 Like

Cheers Adrian. Really glad you enjoyed it. Much appreciate the compliment about my piano playing too. Thank you!

1 Like

Really like this one. How it builds up and comes to a conclusion. Its storytelling but without words. I like that. You did an amazing job man!

1 Like

Thanks man I really appreciate that! It was a lot of fun to do!

1 Like

Really beautiful piece. It surrounds you like a hugh. Maybe the epic crescendo squizes you a bit to feel relaxed all the road. Definitely is a precious song.

1 Like

Thank you my friend. Yes it does have a natural heir pin that moves you from one place to another. I try to do this with all my pieces.

Really cool piece of music :clap:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you Joel! Really appreciate that! :smiley:

@Geoffers great work! I love how you really took the time to develop the theme, I always appreciate well sculpted dynamics. Only suggestion Iā€™d add is to back off the reverb on the instruments, and use only mild reverb with some EQ or filtering to suggest ā€œpositionā€ to the ear. That approach does an equally good job of placing instruments in the mix, but adds clarity, and leaves more negative space for the instruments to breathe.

1 Like

Hey man thanks for the feedback. I actually did that but the instruments that do have a lot of reverb on them Iā€™ve deliberately done so as an effect. :slight_smile: maybe not everyoneā€™s taste but it was a conscious decision :slight_smile: I do think perhaps two of the solo instruments are too loud on the mix by around 1db which Iā€™ve already pointed out haha. But you live and learn, this was done in just a few hours so overall Iā€™m happy.

1 Like

Beautiful piece. Great arrangement and instrumentation!

1 Like

Thank you Marcus I really appreciate your time!

No problem. Youā€™re welcome!

1 Like

Such a full, lovely sound! Well mastered - made me feel as if I was floating in the clouds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha thank you! That wasnā€™t the response I was expecting. Really glad you enjoyed it :stuck_out_tongue: