New track - Walking into the Night

So I’ve not had chance to add any of my music on here yet but here’s a fun colab I did earlier.

My Creative Goal for the Music:
Myself and Composer Sam Griffths sat down in an attempt to write a piano piece with other elements within two hours. We had a lot of fun but it was quite interesting to put our ideas together and then perform it in such a way that created movement in the music, and not just texturally.

Main Instruments/Sounds:
The main instrument is Piano and soft orchestral backing.

Track Insights & Final Notes
libraries used include
The Grandeur
British Drama Toolkit
Spitfire Studio strings
eDNA Earth
Action Strikes

Plugins:
Logic stock EQ
Scheps Omni Channel
Mix Centric
R24 (NI)
Abbey Roads Chamber
Supercharger GT.

Walking Into The Night

4 Likes

Nice track ! i enjoyed listening it ! ^^

1 Like

Seems to be a good track for a scene in which a loving couple walking hand in hand in a quiet city with subdued lighting. The moon is out, and the crickets are chirping.

2 Likes

Thanks! Really glad you enjoyed it! Bit of fun, I don’t usually get time to write in omissions pieces so this little fun project was a lot of fun!!

1 Like

This was exactly the thought process we would have had if we picked the name first John :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it was mainly a play and see what comes Out job :wink: thank you the feedback!

1 Like

I really like it a lot. Nicely played and every sound works well togheter!

1 Like

Hey Geoffrey,

That’s a nice composition. I felt really relaxed listening to it. I also think that you have applied a nice dynamic here.

Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Hey, thank you!

I find it’s better to keep it simple and do the simple stuff well for things like this. I’m glad you picked up on that detail. Thank you again!

I really appreciated it :slight_smile: especially the use of violins harmonics

1 Like

Thank you Nicola! I used spitfire studio strings harmonics for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is a nice track. It sounds very peaceful and gentle.

1 Like

Really glad you think so. It was a colaboration so we both tried to create something in the moment :slight_smile:

Liked it a lot. Was it flatuando from Spitfire?

1 Like

Quite a few spitfire libraries. A mix of drama toolkit, various patches from studio strings, the Grandeur piano NI, and Action strikes patches.