#MyBridgerton Score Competition - Thushara Fernando - Sri Lanka

Continuing the discussion from Composition : My submission for the Spitfire audio challenge:

Hello Composers,
I am from Sri Lanka, Here is my sound track for the Bridgerton composition. I couldn’t submit the track before the deadline. I late few minutes because of the power cut (I am from Sri Lanka). But I upload this to YouTube for self satisfaction. Please listen and comment. Thanks.

I used only spitfire Audio LABS sound library to create the sound track.
Main instruments used: Strings Long, Strings Short, Tape Orchestra woods hollow, Percussion, Amplified Cello Quarter tremmy, Granular Piano, Frozen strings harmonic cello, Plano Heaven, Gm Wistfulness, Dulcimer fingered, Bass Guitar warm Bass amp, Woods Overblown Crinkle, Bell Trees hits, Pipe Organ Full Organ

1 Like

I like how the score follows scene to scene with nice transitions, well done. Keep up good work.

1 Like

Thoughtful choice of instruments. Excellent composing for the scenes. Instruments come in at the right places. Most importantly, you do not drown out the spoken words, but fully allow the listener to hear the what is said and to gently appreciate the music.

1 Like

Thanks Ugur, Thank you so much for your comment

1 Like

Thanks Dori, You are correct, really appreciate your advice

1 Like

Thanks Ugur, really appreciate your comment.

Thanks Dori, appreciate your advice. Actually I don’t have much experience in film scoring. But I love to…