My time has come to move on

Dear all,

after almost a year and a wonderful journey at professional composers, the time has now come for me to move on. This happened due to personal reasons.

I want so say thank you, for all my supporters (to mention the amazing @Geoffers and @jlx_music ) Thank you for your time, your incredible support and your patience.

I wish you all the best, stay safe and take care,
Sincerely yours,
Michael

2 Likes

Oh how sad to hear this. I hope you will come back eventually, and that you still keep creating amazing music. It has been a pleasure having you part of this community.

Sincerely
Mike

3 Likes

@Seven_Tears Michael, it sounds like a movie. I wish you all the best, stay strong, and take care of you, whatever is in front of you, you’ll make it through it! Thank you that I could play a little part in your (music) life. It was my pleasure!

All the best again,
Alexey :muscle: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awe, i for one will miss our conversations on here Michael. If you feel like adding me on social media in the future please do. I very much appreciate your friendship. So sad to see you go.

2 Likes

Wish you all the best in the future. Hope you’ll be back sometime.

2 Likes

Damn man wish you the best in your journey Michael

1 Like

Sad to hear, wish you all the best Michael.

1 Like

Sad to hear this Michael. I hope all works for you in the future and hope you can continue composing. I really enjoyed your music.

Take care.

Best wishes whatever you face. We’ll be waiting for your back.