My new Track: Memories

Standing in the middle of a big city, looking up to the sky, feeling helpless and alone, hundreds of people around me passing me by. Thoughts running trough my head. I see a single sun ray that makes me feel happy.

Have fun :slight_smile:

DAW: Reaper 6
Libraries: Spitfire Epic Strings, Brass and Woodwinds, LABS

5 Likes

It seems to be something different than what you usually do ! ^^ trying new things ? nice track though !

1 Like

yes, i played a bit with a new guitar vst, so i had the idea of something calm and epic.
Thats the result. :slight_smile:
Thanks for hearing!

1 Like

Very nice track - what’s the new guitar VST? It sounds really good!
I also have, and like the Spitfire Epic Strings, Brass & Woodwind. Do you find that they seem to use a lot of CPU, or is it just me? :thinking::grin:

1 Like

A very nice, bittersweet piece. I can see this being used in a scene in which there is a person reminiscing the loss of a relationship or loved career. Than realizing that there is more out there. The beginning of the piece with the sound affect of the rain was a bit jarring. Maybe a little more of a fade in?

1 Like

Hi, I used the Ample Guitar VST, which is free. There are a lot of options to play with, i think the sound is way nice for a free Plugin.
Yes, they use a lot of cpu. With my notebook i cant use more then 5-7 tracks without running in cpu trouble. Disadvantage of this standlone GUI is, that u cant use multiple channels, like kontakt does. So for every instrument there is at least one process running.

Thanks for listening to my track though, i really appreciate that.

Cheers, Michael

Thanks for listening. Yes after rendering an listening again to it, I felt the rain a bit to loud too. My mixing skills are still very low :smiley:

but im workin in the evening hours, with my 13 € headphones, so i cannot expect the very best sound quality. :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, I enjoyed it!
I know the Ample Guitar VST, it’s good. To be honest, for free, it’s amazing!

2 Likes

I can relate to working a full time job and trying to squeeze in composing music. It can be a real challenge to muster up the energy for even a few minutes of work.

2 Likes