Musical Review of 2022

I’m pleased to say 2022 has been a productive year for me, musically.

I’ve released a (mostly jazz-funk/jazz-rock) 20 track album, an orchestral three 3-track EP, a mixed genre 3-track EP and 4 singles. And a video for the Big Band piece included on one of the EPs, featuring some of the finest musicians in the UK & US (Bird Of South - Big Band Composition - YouTube ). Oh, and the video for the Stevie Wonder tribute single I released just before Christmas last year, also featuring some (indeed some of the same!) wonderful musicians. Along with a cameo appearance from yours truly…:wink: I Wonder - my tribute to the great Stevie Wonder - YouTube

That’s 33 tracks and over 2h 12mins of music. Of course artistic endeavours are not a numbers game!:wink: but at least it feels like I’ve been productive.

I went to Prague to record 3 pieces with the Czech National Symphony Orchestra, which was a absolute highlight. You can see the results here: Czech National Symphony Orchestra

You can find all the above, and more, on the following playlists:

So, despite the world outside sometimes seeming like it’s falling apart ever more… I will continue to try to create a tiny space of beauty and joy with my music, and invite any and everyone who is so inclined to join me for moments of escape into a better world😉

Wishing you all a peaceful and happy new year.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your music and your words about creating joy in a troubled world. Your music gives me great joy! Loved the Stevie Wonder tribute on YouTube and will listen later today to your current piece. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words. That really means a lot to me.

So glad you enjoyed the music.

Have a wonderful 2023! :wink:

Really enjoyed, thank you!

1 Like

I’m so pleased. Thank you.

Thanks for your share!!! If you want to download these excellent albums from Tidal, you can use Tunelf Tidal Music Converter, which enables you to download Tidal tracks to generic audio formats so that you can copy offline Tidal songs to Spotify easily. This process also lets you keep all your curated playlists of Tidal music forever, and you can enjoy them offline on any music player without any restrictions.