Mountains(Beautiful music contest)

Here we go. My contribution. Don´t know if it goes in to the genre but it´s what I came up with this time. As always all feedback is very much appreciated. Greetings to all in this community:wave:
https://soundcloud.com/fredrik-danielsson-175084776/mountains

7 Likes

That is very beautiful. I like the contrast in it, how it swells in intensity in places, such as right after 1:30.

2 Likes

Very Howard Shore like. Love the woodwinds and composition in general. Well crafted :clap:t3::notes:

2 Likes

Really nice track ^^ ! the contest of this month saw really beautiful musics! may be the votes will be tight ^^ !

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. Yes all contributions are so beautiful. Seeing forward to more of them.

2 Likes

I love this very peaceful and majestic
Yes very beautiful :grinning:

1 Like

Very nice track.
It reminds me of a movie soundtrack, but i don’t get which movie :smiley:

I love that cymbal riser in the middle… what library is that from?

ty

EDIT:
ah i know, its a mixture between Lord of the Rings and Highlander :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Cymbals are from Albion one drowned in reverb. Funny you mentioned it was going to call Higher lands :grinning:

1 Like

A wonderful, emotional and luminous soundtrack, reminds me of the works of Shore and Horner

1 Like

This is awesome! Is it all Albion sounds? Thanks for sharing!

Thank you very much. Libraries:
Albion one
CSS strings
Cs brass
Eduardo Tarilonte Celtic era
Joshua Bell violin
Action strikes

1 Like

Cool. Great sounds and libraries! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

I do love me a track that has that James Horner feel. May he rest in peace. This is wonderful.

1 Like

Really great track - makes me think of the hobbit films. Some great string arrangement and lovely solo instrumentals.

2 Likes