Macbook upgrade

Hi guys

So my macbook from mid 2014 has finally died ( thanks for rabbit pissing in it :frowning:) gonna buy a new macbook but need suggestions. Their 13inch has good specs but so does the 15, but 15 is a lot more expensive. In terms of logic Pro and editing what would ppl recommend :slight_smile:

If you mostly compose at home, get an iMac. No question. The 2019 is a beast at the moment and that 27" screen has no comparison. Yes, itโ€™s 3k, but your MacBook will be almost at the same price at the end, after you upgraded RAM etc.

I still have my 2011 MacBook and if I think about what amazing things I still can do with it for actually 1250$ itโ€™s awesome. The best scenario is to have both of course. Haha :slight_smile:

If you compare power, screen etc. iMac.
If you still want to be flexible, get the smallest model, but i7 at least and buy an external screen for 150$, if you donโ€™t have one already. I worked like this almost 7 years! It works too!

1 Like

Actually what happened to your old MB? What did actually die?

Ideally needs to be macbook as I travel a lot. Though eventually Iโ€™ll get an imac. Basically some of the buttons arenโ€™t working properly as water was spilt on it so gonna see if I can get it fixed. If not get a new one :slight_smile: