✅ Join the Dark Cinematic Music Contest (Nov 2019)

Every composer contest in here is on a monthly basis, so you have until the final day this month. :smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t think I’m going to make 20 hearts. But I’m hoping to post if my daw stops freezing. It seems confused. I’m telling it to “freeze tracks” not just “freeze!”.

1 Like

I had a similar problem yesterday - logic been rock stable but yesterday kept crashing - think it was a plugin - bit of housekeeping and reboot finally got it going again but annoying. Need to get more organized as well so not doing stuff at last minute,

1 Like

Well, it’s pretty sloppy. You know what they say about those things you can’t polish… I could maybe do something with it. But it still takes me a lot of time really write a track, and this was kind of last minute. https://soundcloud.com/theanine/amok5

Did you post your entry as its own topic Mike? Every entry should be its own topic and new thread in the contest category.

1 Like

Oh. Fixing. It was late I missed the “new topic” part in the description.

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:
I did it this way to encourage members to give more feedback, in individual threads.

1 Like

I hope you will join the live stream as well Mike: :red_circle: Dark Cinematic Music Contest (Live Reviews)
Watch Live: https://youtu.be/4UzXbIEW_d4

1 Like

2 hours? I think I can make it. Also I had posted the link in the title because when creating a new topic it says “post title or link here” in the title header :). Also I am telling you this to reach my 50 character minimum :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out if I need to leave something early to make it. It says 2 hours on the YT channel, but then it says 11:00 my time, which is almost 3 hours? What time is this playing, your time?

Hey Mike, I scheduled it for 7PM CET, that is my “main time” of doing these live streams as of now.

1 Like

Oh my, you are correct. I had never realized the topic title had that “help text” about links there, even though I posted 100s of posts lol. I have now found a setting to “not allow links in topic titles”, which seems to have changed that text automatically. Thanks for pointing that out Mike! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi there Mikael, this is John, I composed, “Black StarsIntro”. I got interrupted do to illness then work, so I couldn’t get beyond almost a minute. Long story. But my plan was for another minute or two, but I lost track of what I was doing. So that’s the story behind the strange name.

1 Like

Ah I understand, well you can always finish it now in any case. :slight_smile: