Is your head free to write music in these days?

Hey folks,
i hope everyone is okay in this very hard time.
Are u able to compose like other days?
For me its really hard to sit there and have fun to write music whilst everything around me is sick or all shops and bars are closed?
How do you feel atm?

I wish you guys all the luck to stay healty.

Sincerly,
Michael

1 Like

I’ve been sick for almost two weeks now and I have a persistent headache that is keeping me from composing anything. Also following the news all day long is bad for my creativity

Hey guys!

I am working on my second video, and talked about this topic for a bit.

I do believe it’s actually the “best” time for all creative people right now, although the situation is tough.

Yes, people are ill or even dying like crazy, however, if you go into depression-mode, you will be ill for sure, as negative energy & mind are drawing negative things to you. That’s what I believe and that’s why I am still able to relax and do my own thing, no matter what everyone else is saying.

I wish you and your families health and a strong mind for the weeks, and months!

Take care of yourself, and don’t forget to smile, because music heals and takes care of our souls! :slight_smile:
Alexey :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wrote an album of 12 tracks - 47 minutes of music - in under three weeks in February. It was released 17th March. I’m now working on a follow up but a little slower. Keep well everyone.