I want to share my last piece

Hello friends,

I want to share with you a track today that was short credits of one minute, which I had every intention of developing and finishing one day.
There it’s done…

The sound banks I used (which are my usual setup):

Strings : symphobia, Lass, Orchestral tools.
Woodwinds : Spitfire Audio
Percussions : Spitfire Audio
Harp : Samproject
Piano : imperfectsamples

so…hope you like it

Laurent

2 Likes

Love it! Beautiful and engaging chord progressions, with some interesting developments along the way.

Related: I’m feeling very inspired to get back to writing! It’s been a few months of nothing by work and “life” now…

1 Like

Merci David for your feedback… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Laurent,

A lovely composition. Very nice!

Steven (Laurent) :^)

1 Like

Hi Steven … thank you for your message

Very nice. I could listen to it over and over. And I’m not very liberal with compliments.

I loved this little piece for its charm and lightness. I particularly like the mood change to minor at 1’10” and then the alternating major/minor sections.

Once the orchestra joined in it evoked memories of period movies (UK of course).

And the longer it went the more unique it sounded although am I right in thinking that Mozart was in your mind?

I was concerned at the start, I kept expecting it to become Mozart’s 27th. I like that other piece of course.

Thought perhaps a little more drama at 2’10” would be good.

I shall have to look at your other pieces to see if they charm me as much as this one.:notes::+1:

Thank Mike you for your feedback, it’s very kind.

In fact, initially it was just a one-minute credits film where a “French country” climate was needed.
Some time later, I simply wanted to develop the theme a little.

If you want to listen to other pieces, I invite you to join my YouTube channel: